Most consumers are unaware of the facts of diamonds and the role they play in bringing real benefits to people around the world where diamonds are sourced.
- Youngest diamond is 900 million years old and the oldest is 3.2 billion years old.
- Every diamond is unique, there are no two alike.
- The word diamond comes from the Greek term –adamas, meaning unconquerable.
- Diamonds exist in many colors, the rarest of all being red.
- Diamonds were first mined in India more than 2800 years ago.
- An estimated 5 million people have access to appropriate healthcare globally thanks to revenues from diamonds.
- The charity Jewelers for Children funds a community based care program for orphaned children in South Africa.
- Less than 5% of all diamonds that are made into jewelry larger than one carat.
- An estimated 10 million people globally are directly or indirectly supported by the diamond industry.
- More than 99% of diamonds are now from conflict free sources and traded under the UN-Mandated Kimberley Process.
At Loose Diamond Exchange, we want to make sure that your diamond is properly taking care of, since you have invested your money into it. Listed below are some information and tips in keeping your diamond looking great and taking care of.
Diamonds are very hard substances and could easily scratch other diamonds. To avoid any harm to your diamond, make sure, when stored, that you separate your diamond from other diamonds. Make sure that if your diamond is not being worn; store it by itself to avoid any scratches on the diamond. If you scratch or chip your diamond, you would instantly lose value on the diamond. We know that you want to wear your diamond every single minute of the day; we don’t blame you, that’s why you have purchased such an item in the first place. We would advise you not to wear your diamond during any physical hard work and would need to avoid getting in contact with any such chemicals. To better care for your diamond, every month or two touch your diamond jewelry, check and see if any stones are loose or if you see any signs of damage on the ring. When you wear your diamond jewelry every day, there are going to be normal wear and tear on them. That’s why, from time to time, we recommend checking your diamond and if you notice any signs of damage or the stone(s) are loose, take it in to a well reputable jeweler in your area and let them check the diamond out. This process should be done at least 2 to 3 times a year to make sure that your diamond is properly taking care of, remember, you have invested your money into it. Take care of your investment.
Many consumers are confused as to how the 4C’S affect the price of diamonds. Specific preferences in cut, clarity, carat and color will affect a diamond’s price. When you begin searching for a diamond, it is helpful if you have an idea of those characteristics that are most important to you and remember, Diamonds Are Forever, so do not be afraid to make a major purchase if you really feel she is worth it.
A diamond’s beauty, rarity and price depend on the interplay of all the 4C’S - cut, clarity, carat and color. The more rare the diamond’s characteristics the higher the price demanded on that diamond. Also, remember that buying a diamond is an investment, since it maintains its qualities and value forever and are passed down in your family as heirlooms.
Once you have established those 4C’S characteristics that are most important to you, then you are ready to begin your search for various diamond options with prices. Spend as much as you can comfortably afford. Advice: Make sure that you are comfortable with what you decide on.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Choose a diamond with confidence…
As a consumer, you should feel good about your diamond purchase. Ask your friends and family for recommendations and get ready to spend time gathering all the information needed. We assure we can help you from the beginning to the end in your diamond purchase experience. Diamonds represent some of the deepest human emotions, so it’s essential for you to feel confident about your purchase. Diamonds are making a difference in lives around the globe, so consumers can buy with confidence:
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Free Shipping
- 30 Day Exchange/Return Policy
- Guaranteed lowest Prices on Certified Loose Diamonds
- Offering High Quality GIA, AGS, & EGL USA Diamonds
- Member of the Better Business Bureau
- Member of the Jewelers Board of Trade
- Member of the Jewelers of America
- Member of the Local Chamber
- GIA Graduates
- Years of Excellence
- Any Questions?
Call On: 877-732-2387
Loose Diamond Exchange provides a diamond buying guide to educate you on your diamond purchase. In order to make the right decision, learn how to care for a diamond as well as all about a diamond’s cut, color, clarity, and shape. Learn diamond facts and diamond spending guidelines. Before buying that low cost high quality certified loose diamond, get diamond educated and read our diamond buying guide at Loose Diamond Exchange.